Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > Civil War Talk > General Civil War Talk > If You Would Like Kids to Know One Thing about the CW (Question from Pam C.)

If You Would Like Kids to Know One Thing about the CW (Question from Pam C.) - General Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1 Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Sep 25th, 2008 04:50 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
61st Post
susansweet

Mana: 

While we are at it Harriet Tubman and Sonjourer Truth should be on the list of people to teach about .  Both were amazing women.  Speaking of women .  Other women who should be included in discussion of Civil War include Dr. Mary Walker, Clara Barton, Dorthea Dix and Mary Bickerdyke.  Just to name a few off the top of my head. 

Susan

Posted: Thu Sep 25th, 2008 12:06 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
62nd Post
Bighouse

Mana: 

Doc C wrote: DG

Pardon me, but your are the future generation. Your future generation hasn't been conceived yet.

Doc C

Pardon me, But whoever they are and whenever they are conceived, I think my meaning was quite understandable.

Posted: Thu Sep 25th, 2008 02:04 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
63rd Post
Bighouse

Mana: 

On reviewing the comment, looks like I missed the thread there. Sorry. It's early in the day and there is too much blood in my caffeine system.

Current time is 07:06 amPage:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > Civil War Talk > General Civil War Talk > If You Would Like Kids to Know One Thing about the CW (Question from Pam C.)

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1638 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 26 queries executed.