Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

my New online shop - General Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Oct 6th, 2011 01:32 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
Captain Crow
Proud Southerner

Mana: 

I just wanted to share my work with my friends here at CWi. I've finally reached a point where I feel my work is good enough (and I have enough of a collection of images) to offer them online to those who are interested in purchasing framed prints and calenders etc. All profits (if there are any LOL) will go to my favorite charity, The Civil War Trust.  (in which I am already a regimental color bearer level contributor)
Please take a look and see what you think..remember Christmas is just around the corner..well a long way off but still sort of around the corner;).

http://www.cafepress.com/jacksamericancivilwarphotosandmore

Posted: Mon Dec 12th, 2011 10:08 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
Captain Crow
Proud Southerner

Mana: 

Christmas is getting close......

Posted: Wed Dec 14th, 2011 11:28 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
Captain Crow
Proud Southerner

Mana: 

and my 2012 travel calender is specifically dedicated to western and trans-Mississippi theater locations....some stuff you don't see every day.

http://www.cafepress.com/jacksamericancivilwarphotosandmore

Last edited on Wed Dec 14th, 2011 11:29 pm by Captain Crow

Posted: Tue Dec 20th, 2011 05:09 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
ole

Mana: 

I'd much rather have had one of your photos than what I got: The Battle of the Crater by Newt Gingrich and that other fellow. (The kids have in-laws they spend Christmas with, as do I.)

But I did appreciate the entire series of Bullwinkle and Rocky. It shows some thinking, which I've been kvetching about ever since the kids started to say what they would like (via drawing names).

Christmas, to me, is thinking and loving. Except when the children gave me a meat slicer and I eat way too much jerky. (But it also slices nice chips.) Problem with that is I have to clean it and put it away within two weeks. Otherwise, she who must be obeyed tends to get banshee on me.

I don't ever tell them what I want, and they get peeved that I won't play the game. If they are to give me a present, I want them to think. If they think wrong, big deal. They thought.

Mrs. Ole, got another music player. She has about four now, and she doesn't much have tme to listen. But the thought was there. And the thought is where it ought to be.

On the way out, I do hope you all have a blessed Christmas and get a paid week off.

Current time is 01:32 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1414 seconds (14% database + 86% PHP). 24 queries executed.