Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Hello ALL! - Introductions - About this Forum - Start Here - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2007 04:22 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
NiteHawk

Mana: 

I'd like to say hello to you all and just say that you have a very nice site here.  I've been on many a political website/forum over the past 1/2 decade (maybe a tad more) and I've never come across one that was dedicated to a subject singularly as this one appears to be.

I must be living under a rock I guess, but it's a fascinating concept.

Anyways, I found you guys through the WowUltra support pages as I've just started a new site (which is today's politics in it's roots) and I was intrigued by your URL as I am a huge History fan and although I don't know specifics about many battles in the Civil War, I am aware of the major players and have always found it interesting.  In fact, I just finished watching Gods & Generals with my two boys and found it to be a very well done movie (considering it was Hollywood).

Please feel free to merge this with any other "hello" topic you feel fit to merge with so as not unnecssarily take up board space, I just wanted to say hello.  I shall attempt to read what I can here and I think you've given me an idea how I may be able to incorporate a retro history platform for my new board as a way to educate those who may know even less than I.

Kudo's to the ownership and thankyou for your time.

NH

)(90

Attachment: 13star.gif (Downloaded 28 times)

Posted: Thu Dec 6th, 2007 02:09 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

Welcome NiteHawk! Great to have a fellow Ultra member aboard. Feel free to let us all know your URL so we can stop by. You have a political board but have a passion for history. I have a history board but with a passion for politics. Sounds good to me. Stop by our site and look around. Welcome again.

Posted: Sat Dec 8th, 2007 05:23 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
ole

Mana: 

Javal's politics are highly suspect, but we do enjoy talking about the USCW, or whatever you'd like to call it. We try to keep them separate. Sometimes we manage, sometimes we don't. But don't let that keep you out of the discussions.

ole

Posted: Sat Dec 8th, 2007 12:24 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
PvtClewell

Mana: 

Oh, so NOW you tell me.

Current time is 03:58 pm

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2175 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 25 queries executed.