Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

New Member - Introductions - About this Forum - Start Here - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jun 28th, 2011 08:28 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
Bradley91505

Mana: 

Greetings Everyone,

I just joined this forum today.  I learned of CWi via a blog post at Bullrunnings.  I research the 13th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, and have a lot of material on them.  I maintain a website 13th Massachusetts Volunteers

The site is 3 years old, and I don't promote it much, )(_ but I'm adding detailed history pages to the site, in chronological order.   Presently, I'm working on a new page for the battle of Antietam.

I'm usually busy with the website and my blog, (which is linked from the website), so I probably won't have as much time as I'd like to participate in the discussion forums here, but I always welcome correspondence via my email account.

For those interested, here is a picture of some of the officers of the 13th in camp at Williamsport, MD, winter of 1861-62.  I've been able to identify several of the soldiers.  The gentleman with the 'x'  at his feet is Charles B. Fox, who later became an officer of the 55th Mass.

Current time is 07:49 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2745 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 25 queries executed.