Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Other History > History Channel Animation Competition

History Channel Animation Competition - Other History - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 06:05 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
aniboomer

Mana: 

Greetings from Aniboom,

In case you hadn’t heard, The History Channel and Aniboom have teamed up for an opportunity to let your animated take on a great historical speech shown on television. We've recruited musicians, actors, and writers like Matt Damon, Morgan Freeman, Josh Brolin, Allison Moorer, and Bruce Springsteen, to read the words that have shaped and enriched our nation.

As this is a historical group, we thought it would be a good place to share this opportunity, should there be animators—or their kin—who also share a love of history.  And if not, we invite you to check out the competition, vote, and just enjoy the animation :)

Here is the link to the competition: 

http://www.aniboom.com/history

Take care,

The Aniboom Crew

Posted: Thu Jul 23rd, 2009 09:01 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
ks

Mana: 

Fascinating.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  My son is has a degree in film and is working on numerous animation projects.  I'll bring it to his attention.  Sure to provide some fodder for our discussions.  :)

Best regards.

Pat

Current time is 04:33 am
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Other History > History Channel Animation Competition

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2418 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 25 queries executed.