Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Any X box live players out there??

Any X box live players out there?? - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Feb 8th, 2008 03:40 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
younglobo

Mana: 

Does anyone here own a XBOX 360 and play online . Being a child of the Pacman era I got hooked on Video games and that is my other passion (I know it is kind of sad for a man of my age) but it does relieve stress. Anyway my favorite online game is Call of Duty 4 .

Anyone else play? Would be willin to disclose my gamertag if you wanted to duel sometime.

Reb.. maybe that is how we could settle our NASCAR differences LOL

Last edited on Fri Feb 8th, 2008 03:41 pm by younglobo

Posted: Sat Feb 9th, 2008 01:00 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

Young Miss is totally uninterested in X-Box, so I haven't found an excuse to buy one yet, LOL!

She hates X-Box, in fact, seems she has to compete with it for her boyfriend's attention!

I feel like I might be missing out on a lot by not having one....Maybe I should introduce Young Miss to the concept of, "If you cain't beat 'em, join 'em!"

Last edited on Sat Feb 9th, 2008 01:07 am by JoanieReb

Posted: Sat Feb 9th, 2008 10:56 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
younglobo

Mana: 

yeah X box is pretty fun , I enjoy mine alot , my wife sometimes calls herself a xbox widow , but as i point out she gets to watch whatever she wants on the TV downstairs and play on the puter if I'm x boxing

Current time is 10:17 am
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Any X box live players out there??

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1405 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 25 queries executed.