Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Paintball Gun Commandos Hit a Local Joint

Paintball Gun Commandos Hit a Local Joint - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Apr 16th, 2008 05:42 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
CleburneFan

Mana: 

This local news story struck me so funny I had to pass it on. Besides it happened in crazy Palm Beach county home of the hanging chads, so what do you expect?

The Palm Beach Post reported yesterday that this weekend about eleven PM, three unknown persons dressed all in black and armed with paint ball guns, entered the  Diamond Platinum Gentlemen's Club in Boynton Beach and proceeded to shoot up the place including three "dancers" on the stage. The woman complained to police that they were bruised by the pink paint balls and the club's owner complained of paint ball damage to his establishment including mirrors and the dance floor.

The owner suspects that one of his day time dancers, annoyed that he would not give her cash for her "funny money" (whatever that is--my comment)later returned with her commandos to get even. The paint ball gunners remain at large.

The funniest part of the story, to me anyway, was that the ages listed for the three dancers were 28, 44 and 51!!!!

You have chosen to ignore Bama46. click Here to view this post

Posted: Wed Apr 16th, 2008 06:42 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

I was wondering what my ex-wives were doing now.....

Posted: Wed Apr 16th, 2008 06:49 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
PvtClewell

Mana: 

You have an ex-wife who is 51????

And another who is 28????

I'm in awe.

Posted: Wed Apr 16th, 2008 07:35 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
David White

Mana: 

Well that puts a whole different spin on hunting for Bambi. Of course there would be hell to play from my wife if I tried to mount one of those racks ;).

Posted: Wed Apr 16th, 2008 11:43 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
CleburneFan

Mana: 

Bama46 wrote: I suppose that as the age of the old geezers goes up, the age of the "young chicks" they oogle has to go up too...young after all, is a relative term!
Funny, that is exactly what my Hubby said when I read the newspaper article to him. In the retirement capital of the world, Southern Florida, the typical "gentleman" at the Platium Diamond Gentlemen's Club is, oh, maybe 80. So a 51 year old dancer would be a very special treat!!:D

You have chosen to ignore Bama46. click Here to view this post

Posted: Thu Apr 17th, 2008 12:35 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
8th Post
CleburneFan

Mana: 

Bama, I'll have to ask some of my neighboring Condo Commandos to find out what "amenities" are available at the Platinum Diamond Gentlemen's Club. In fact, I could start with our 70 year old custodian. He showed up at work one day wearing a baseball hat that had a prominent logo of that very club!  I bet he has the inside scoop. 

Posted: Thu Apr 17th, 2008 12:39 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
9th Post
Texas Defender

Mana: 

CleburneFan-

You might ask him how he got the cap. Then he would have a chance to say: "My Dad gave it to me."  ;)

Posted: Thu Apr 17th, 2008 01:02 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
10th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

uhhh...isnt 44 and 51 to old for women to be dancers in a gentlemans club???

Posted: Thu Apr 17th, 2008 02:06 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
11th Post
CleburneFan

Mana: 

It was either Oprah or Dr Phil who recently had a woman guest in her mid-forties with three children, one a young teen, that was a dancer in a strip club. She said she did it because the pay was better than any other occupation she could find. As she was a single mother she had to support her children somehow. That is her story.

As surprising as it may be, evidently some "senior " women do dance in gentlemen's clubs. There must be a demand to watch older women dance. Who knew? I guess 51 is truly the new 21, at least in Boynton Beach, FL.

Posted: Thu Apr 17th, 2008 02:07 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
12th Post
CleburneFan

Mana: 

Texas Defender wrote: CleburneFan-

You might ask him how he got the cap. Then he would have a chance to say: "My Dad gave it to me."  ;)

Or worse--his wife gave it too him. :shock:

Current time is 01:36 am
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Paintball Gun Commandos Hit a Local Joint

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3899 seconds (9% database + 91% PHP). 30 queries executed.