View single post by izzy
 Posted: Tue Nov 11th, 2008 02:21 am
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
izzy

Mana: 

I just got back from our Community College.  I'm auditing a web site design class that uses the software Dreamweaver.  A friend dragged me to it and the professor is allowing me to audit the remainder of the course.  I plan on taking the entire course this winter along with Photoshop.  All that study will burn my brains down.  No CW for the next few months.

I moved my parents into an assisted living facility last August.  They loaded my SUV with a four drawer filing cabinet stuffed full of our family history and photos.  My brother, the computer geek, is going to set up a server in my house along with scanning equipment so that I can convert all that history into digital form.  I am coming to strongly suspect there is a circle of Dante's Hell reserved for scanning and web site design.

I am learning that Dreamweaver is just another name for "endless drop down menus hell".  It's like getting into the space shuttle for the first time and trying to figure out how to drive it a couple of blocks to the grocery store.

Help!  Boo hoo!  I'll see you on the other side. 

Ole:  Want my older brother, too?  I'll ship him out for free.

Last edited on Tue Nov 11th, 2008 09:56 am by izzy

Close Window