View single post by ThomasWashington
 Posted: Sun Nov 22nd, 2009 05:33 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
ThomasWashington
Banned

Mana: 

barrydancer wrote: So I'm not comparing Lincoln to Hitler-- on the contrary, I'm comparing HITLER to LINCOLN... successfully, since Hitler clearly COPIED Lincoln in his formula and covert plan for seizing power in a dictatorial coup.
Translation: you lose.

I lose what?  I'm not wasting my time trying to debate you. 

Good idea, after being pwned like that. :D
It's clear that you hold Lincoln about a half-step up from Lucifer, and I don't think me or anyone else is going to change your mind.

Only if you can present alternate facts to change that logical conclusion from the ones presented-- and which are all 100% supported by all verifiable history (as opposed to mainstream state propoganda). Pardon me if I prefer the objective and unadulterated truth.
I was just pointing out that now that we've brought Nazi's into the discussion, perhaps it's time to move on.

So you can't EVER mention Hitler or Nazis?
That should make discussing WWII quite interesting.... even ILLEGAL in some countries including Canada and most of Europe. Even talking about Seinfeld is off-limits.. at least those episodes containing the word "soup."

Wow, didn't know you were such a fan of censorship... but then if you support Lincoln, then it makes sense.

Last edited on Sun Nov 22nd, 2009 05:44 pm by ThomasWashington

Close Window