back to top
|Well, tommorrow I go into the hospital, but I wanted something good to read on the laptop while I'm there. So...what did everyone get for Christmas. Since I'm being nosy, I'll start. I wanted kitchen gadgets, so I'm happy:
So I'm a happy troll - how about you?
- A very cool digital food prccessor with a 600 amp motor (eat your heart out Tim Taylor!)
- A Seal-A Meal, which are much improved since the last one I owned. There's two of us, but I always seem to cook for 8. Much needed for leftovers.
- A George Foreman family size inddor grill.
- A new watch
- Civilisation 5 PC game
- Assortment of cheese from around the world.
- An assortment of exotic bacon - a new one each month.
- A Stephen King collection (yes, I like Stephen King, stop laughing!)