|View single post by Texas Defender|
|Posted: Wed May 9th, 2012 06:09 pm||
John Daniel Imboden (1823-1895) didn't graduate from West Point, but in one way he surpassed all other Civil War generals.
General Imboden had no less than five wives, and he outlived the first four. He was married to:
1) Eliza McCue (1823-1857). Married in 1845. She died in 1857.
2) Mary Wilson McPhail (1834-1865). Married in 1859. She died in 1865.
3) Edna Porter (1825-1870). Married in 1866. She died in 1870.
4) Annie Harper Lockett (1851-1888). Married in 1871. She died in 1888.
5) Florance Johnston Crockett (1860-1908). Married in 1895. She became his widow.
Last edited on Wed May 9th, 2012 08:14 pm by Texas Defender