Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Smart Bank Robber or Dumb Bank Manager?

Smart Bank Robber or Dumb Bank Manager? - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Oct 27th, 2007 11:13 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
Johnny Huma
Johnny Huma

Mana: 

You call it...Want to Rob a Bank here in my area..It's easy...

This is what happend last week about 20 miles from my home...

A person calls the bank and says he is going to stop by in 5 min. and he will be waiting outside and he wants some cash or he is going to throw a bomb at the bank. The bank manager assures him he will come out with cash..The manager sends 2 tellers to the Police station to report the incident. Meanwhile the guy does pull up outside the bank and calls the manager and says he is outside and wants the money. The Manager brings him out $8,500 in cash. The guy drives off abandons the stolen van he had never to be seen again. The Manager desribes the robber as a black male but could not see his face because he had a nylon over his head. He does describe the van which was found about an hour later...End of Story...

WHAT...

My take on this is, why if we had enough time to send 2 tellers to the Police station did we not just empty out the Bank instead of doing business as usual. Also why did we bring him out $ 8500 bucks when infact he did not say how much he wanted. He said he just wanted cash...If we would have emptied the building and all went to the Police station then even if he blew the bank no one would be inside and the Police would have probably got him outside the bank when he pulled up. The police station is a 2 min walk from the Bank...

What to you think? Inside Job or Just stupid Bank Manager?

I got the information on this directly from a Police Officer I know well in that town...

Huma

Posted: Mon Oct 29th, 2007 01:57 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
David White

Mana: 

Stupid Bank Manager, why didn't he call the police then lock the bank and all of them leave?   

Last edited on Mon Oct 29th, 2007 02:00 pm by David White

Posted: Mon Oct 29th, 2007 02:33 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

How about bank manager with a second job of bank robber's accomplice?

Posted: Mon Oct 29th, 2007 03:18 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
David White

Mana: 

Then he's a stupid bank robber's accomplice if he only gave him $8500.  I'm guessing the bank had more than that on hand.  Assuming a 50/50 take $4250 is not worth it for a bank manager that's probably not even a month's salary for him.

Posted: Tue Oct 30th, 2007 12:54 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
ole

Mana: 

Maybe he was just desparate to get a new living room suite?

ole

Posted: Wed Oct 31st, 2007 03:27 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
younglobo

Mana: 

just goes to show all crooks are not like hollywood "oceans 11-12" (if said manager was on the take) would like us to belive or was the crook smart and the bank manager stupid, bet said manager is in the unemployment line at any event.

Current time is 07:49 pm
Civil War Interactive Discussion Board > The Lounge > Idle Chit-Chat > Smart Bank Robber or Dumb Bank Manager?

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1640 seconds (12% database + 88% PHP). 26 queries executed.