Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Author Bias - Other Civil War Talk - Civil War Talk - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1 Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Bama46. click Here to view this post

Posted: Tue Dec 18th, 2007 10:47 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
42nd Post
Johan Steele
Life NRA,SUVCW # 48,Legion 352

Mana: 

I hope not to speak out of turn here but I at least think TD capable of using his brain for something other than a spacer for his ears... frankly something I would say about all the posters I've seen here on CWI. No Suwanees here.

Posted: Tue Dec 18th, 2007 10:51 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
43rd Post
Johan Steele
Life NRA,SUVCW # 48,Legion 352

Mana: 

Bama, just because a man reads Mein Kampf doesn't mean he agrees w/ it. It's easy enough to read something and go: that's cool, didn't know that. It's another to dig deeper and learn... umm that's pure Michael Moore creative editing. That's the LR in a nutshell. Some legiimate good research and a whole lot of... Michael Moore like creative editing.

You have chosen to ignore Bama46. click Here to view this post

Posted: Wed Dec 19th, 2007 02:52 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
45th Post
ole

Mana: 

"Can I assume from what you said that you associate me with the first part of the definition, but not the second?"

Correct. I don't believe you would knowingly be the second.

ole

Posted: Wed Dec 19th, 2007 08:29 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
46th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

"I don't believe you would knowingly be the second."

You mean people who are the second actually know it?

Anyway, certainly doesn't fit TD.

Posted: Wed Dec 19th, 2007 11:50 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
47th Post
JoanieReb

Mana: 

I wish that I had more time to effectively reply to the acedemic arguments going on right now, and apologize most sincerely for being a "light-weight" in some of the arguments that I have started or stirred.  

Wanted to just bring this bit of posts back for a moment:

Me: "'All data must be recognized and accounted for. One cannot set aside data that one does not like, or arbitrarily dismiss it as an anomaly.'"

Pvt Clewell: "Unless it's from James McPherson?"

Me : "Wowser, Pvt. Clewell, I really put a bug up your, er, nose, didn't I? I am neither arbitrarily dismissing, or setting aside, McPherson, I am challenging him as having a notable bias.  And, since you just a bit ago moved that discussion back to the other thread, let's take it there."

Just wanted to say, Pvt. Clewell, you have been 30 years a tar-heel, and it was not good of me to treat you like you had "Yankee Arrogence".  You have been true to your view, and very articulate, and most kind, and never arrogant.

Since both of us know what it is like to be The Voice of our own beliefs, in our own ways,  in a different climate (One living South while born North, The Other living North while born South, weather-wise and politically) I want to apologize if I treated you flippantly (French term, out-of-country, frog-talk, hee-hee, Bad Joanie, No cookie!).

Can't find spell-check here, and too tired and busy to make myself look better by doing so.

It's a simple apology, do the spell-checking yourselves, LOL! Only Pvt. Clewell need accept my apology.

Joanie

Current time is 11:20 amPage:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1720 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 28 queries executed.