Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Top 5 favorite candies - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1 Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Jan 28th, 2008 02:02 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
41st Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

Ole, if I'm ever up your way I'll take you up on the pie. I love pie, any kind except pumpkin. just deciding on my 5 favorite candies are wrong so here are some more.

bon-bon's
reses peanut butter cups
milk duds
peanutm&m's
regular m&m's
snickers
anything chocolate.
 butter rum candies
jaw breakers

Last edited on Tue Mar 4th, 2008 01:58 am by Dixie Girl

Posted: Mon Jan 28th, 2008 05:41 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
42nd Post
ole

Mana: 

Does it complement pork roast and mashed potatoes?

ole

Posted: Mon Jan 28th, 2008 06:05 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
43rd Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

no.what I ment was I love all sweet pie's except pumpkin.

Posted: Tue Jan 29th, 2008 09:28 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
44th Post
ole

Mana: 

Dixie Girl, if you are ever up my way I will make you an original lemon merengue pie to die for. But you better doggone well bring your mother or Joanie will have me drawn and quartered. That is, if she gets to me before Dear One does.

Innocent aside: If you do visit Chicago, will make the pie and midwest coffee to wash it down on your way. But bring the momma with you!

With both Joanie and Dear One on my tail, I can't get wierd. And that's assuming a whole bunch.

Posted: Wed Jan 30th, 2008 01:35 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
45th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

You have me wanting that pie right now!!!!! I think people are jealous that you are offering to make me pie and not them. When you do make me that pie I think it's best if we dont tell anybody when you do or we both might end up drawn and quartered. All I have to say is any man that can make good pie is all right in my book!

Posted: Wed Jan 30th, 2008 01:55 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
46th Post
ole

Mana: 

Thank you, Dixie Girl. You've relieved the pressure on this dirty old man. And yes, I can make a a killer pie from scratch. But I will not attempt the Doc's bread pubbing simply because I cannot do the calories or cholesterol. Nor can Dear One who has dropped 10 pounds in the last six months. (I have too, but that's another story.)

You have a lot of years ahead of you to watch for this or that icky diet. Use your own judgement with the knowledge that none of the "experts" know anything. They get paid to ring the alarm. My father and his father, not to mention seven kids, grew up with the main frying medium as bacon grease. Grandfather died at 90; father at 92. If you'd like to live past 100, I'd suggest that you forego the diet. I'd only have to ask why?

Simply eat what your greatgrandmother ate. She didn't eat fries or yogurt in a tube. Buy it fresh and prepare it yourself.

Enough. I'm preaching now.

ole

Posted: Wed Jan 30th, 2008 02:07 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
47th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

Your not a dirty old man you just want people to eat your pie. I hate ice cream and yogurt and stuff like that so that a few less things to worry about. I try to eat healthy but pie is my weakness. Have I ever mentioned I love pie?

Posted: Wed Jan 30th, 2008 05:21 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
48th Post
ole

Mana: 

Pie is good for holidays. Otherwise, eat an apple or an orange for dessert.

ole

Posted: Fri Jun 13th, 2008 02:01 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
49th Post
Dixie Girl
Southern Belle

Mana: 

i had to add to this again.

mandarin orange sherbet
lemons (i enjoy cuttin em up and suckin on em)
zero
milk duds
angel food cake
strawberries
chocolate covered pretzels

Last edited on Fri Jun 13th, 2008 02:04 am by Dixie Girl

Current time is 08:23 amPage:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3584 seconds (14% database + 86% PHP). 25 queries executed.