Civil War Interactive Discussion Board Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays - Idle Chit-Chat - The Lounge - Civil War Interactive Discussion Board
 Moderated by: javal1
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Dec 21st, 2005 01:01 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
javal1
Grumpy Geezer

Mana: 

Whether you prefer Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, Xan and I would like you all to have one! Our thoughts are always with all of you, and especially at this time of year. Folks don't understand how you can have friends that you've never met, but the 10 years we've been doing this have taught us that you certainly can. Enjoy the holidays!

Last edited on Wed Dec 21st, 2005 01:06 pm by javal1

Posted: Wed Dec 21st, 2005 04:05 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
MAubrecht

Mana: 

...and a VERY Merry Christmas to you and yours. I know I speak for all of us when I say "Thank You!" for blessing us with such a wonderful website. Have a great holiday and I look forward to our time together in 2006. - Michael

Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2005 10:07 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
Kent Nielsen

Mana: 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody.:D

Posted: Fri Dec 23rd, 2005 04:02 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
Basecat

Mana: 

Happy Festivus also, and know all are looking forward to the airing of Grievances, and the Feats of strength portion of the Holiday Season..;)

Seriously, I know this has been a very rough year for many of us who participate in here and in the chat room.  My prayer for you all is to have the very best Christmas, and that the year 2006 will bring us all good health, happiness and joy.

May God bless the souls of our friends and family that we have lost in 2005, and it comforts me to know that while they are gone, they are looking out for us.

Thanks to all for being a part of my family.

Regards from the Garden State,

Steve Basic

Posted: Fri Dec 23rd, 2005 05:18 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
Cap

Mana: 

Well said Basecat! Our house wishes all of you in the CWi community a very Merry Christmas and the best in the coming year.

To echo what Michael said, we are lucky to have Joe and Laurie always plugging away for us behind the scenes. I have been hanging around for a number of years and I will admit I am a Trivia junkie and cannot kick the habit! It has become a part of my daily routine. I was lucky to have a couple of good history teachers in my younger school days that sparked my interest, but I will always have to count the staff at CWi at the top of the list when it comes to teaching history. You have also allowed us to meet some fellow history lovers that have become friends that we otherwise would never had met.

Thanks----Cap

Posted: Fri Dec 23rd, 2005 07:26 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
Hellcat
Root Beer Lover

Mana: 

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

And a very Happy New Year to everyone.

Posted: Sun Jan 1st, 2006 03:08 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
7th Post
susansweet

Mana: 

With everything going on at this time of year I hadn't checked in recently so mine is a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  Hope it is a better year for all of you. 

I am a new member I learned of the website from Round Table friends in September.  Been checking the website ever since.  Thanks so much for being there.  I love reading the post and the trivia. 

Again Happy Holidays what ever your holidays are to everyone from soggy New Years eve Southern California .

Susan

Current time is 06:24 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.3331 seconds (9% database + 91% PHP). 26 queries executed.